to hear a sample, click the image above!
There are no better possibilities for voice performance in the country than the bustling Audiobook Market.
The Billion $ Read
How to Make Money Reading and Recording Books
A 50 Page Workbook and 2 Audio CDs
More than 2 Hours of Recorded Information, Demonstrations, and Interviews
Workbook and Companion CD Highlights:
- Performance Skills (reading aloud for audience affect, tempo and volume, energy and storytelling, diction, expressiveness, and character voice separation)
- How to prepare your Audiobook Demo and step by step guide to making submissions
- Rare and exclusive interviews with Frank Muller,
"The Valentino of Audiobook Readers"
- Reading the Audiobook (preparation, research, rehearsal, direction, performance,
- The Business of Audiobooks (researching the audiobook publishers and networking)
- Money Matters and Bidding (finished hour cost, bidding a book to read)
Simply put, Pat Fraley is the David Lean of audiobook producers. They don't get any better. Craig Black, CEO, Blackstone Audio, Ashland, Oregon
Doing a series of 8 books for a Publisher, called "Sportsland". Also got another series from another publisher about a Ninja Mouse. Did "Grampa Grouper" for that same publisher and it won an award for best Children's Book for 2006! Thank you, thank you, for your materials and guidance!
Joan Loven, Voice-Over Talent, Palm Springs
See the rest
of Pat Fraley's Shop Page