• Adjust and adapt your characters to match casting requirements
and style of project
• Create and catalogue your character voices for
versatility and control
• Subtly separate characters in dialogue sequences
• Create crucial performance contrast with emotion, scene,
advanced mic technique
• Effectively perform characters of the opposite
sex for audiobook dialogue sequences
has guided more performers into meaningful voice-over
careers than anyone in the history of VO Instruction. Over his 40-year
career he has performed characters through all voice over genres,
creating over 4,000 of them for TV animated shows, placing him among
the all-time top ten performers to be cast in that genre.
one of the most sought-after narrators in the audiobook world.
Over his 20 years and 600 audiobooks, including his acclaimed
narration of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Trilogy,
he has garnered
6 Audies and an astounding
42 Earphone Awards.
Polarity Post Production
69 Green Street
San Francisco, CA
Saturday, 10 - 5
Sunday, 10 - 1
Oct 13 – 14, 2012
Payment Plans, Check, Credit Card.
Limited to 10 participants
Teacher Approval Required
To request a position in the event: email@example.com
Or call 818.400.3733
|Can't join us?